Urethane FPU-51 is non-reactive, chemically inert and pure aliphatic film forming urethane polymer (51% Solid) which can be used for manufacturing of Solvent-based PU printing inks without any co-binder. The polymer is readily soluble in Ethyl acetate, ketones, alcohols, esters and aromatic hydrocarbon.
Urethane FPU-51 is used in manufacturing of solvent-based PU gravure & flexo printing inks for substrates like polyester and BOPP films.
- Excellent Adhesion to various substrates without adding any additive.
- High bond strength in variety of laminates.
- Suitable as sole binder for preparing all colour laminating inks with high dispersion, high gloss and high colour strength without any additive
- Non-tin and non-TDI based
- Low solvent retention
- Suitable for preparing retort inks
- Non-yellowing due to aliphatic nature
- Excellent printability with higher printing speed.
- Excellent resoulibility in Ethyl acetate alone and as well as in mix solvents.